Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 3

Tria Mera!  Well, we are out of paint, but have no fear, a quick trip to the paint store will solve the problem (quick trip?? The closest paint store is in Cabot-but quick enough I guess!)   The burgundy is almost gone-that is the great news!



We are trimming out this section, and soon will be able to start putting up the displays on the wall-then we can put stuff on them...can't wait!  This is the lead in to the fun part--more shopping!

The counter is all in, now we just have to patch, paint and seal it. This will be white and shiny.  This place looks like fun to me!  Though it is hard to tell in these photos, the walls are a limey color (not quite lime-maybe a spring green???) and the blue is a pacific blue color-so pretty!   I guess I had better get back to it...that stripe still narrows and I have another 4-6 feet of it to get on the walls!   We will post new pictures as I get them!

1 comment:

  1. I fixed the stripe! Now it is the same thickness all the way down....I will never paint another stripe-that was hard work!

    ReplyDelete