Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 2

Ok, day 2.  Paint, paint and more paint!  We have half of a counter (no we are not getting any thing for that product shot....ahhhh!!! Coke!) and we are cutting down the second 1/2 wall.  I am once more going to do some great shopping!  We have run out of green paint and will have to go get some more tomorrow, and the blue is going up over the hideous lavender.  Soon we will be able to say goodbye to all of the horrid wallpaper (yay!!)  We found some fantastic paisley fabris that is the exact colors of our walls-talk about serendipity-and no one but us (well, and I guess you) will ever have to know we didn't plan it that way! 
This is the end of day 2, my stripe narrows on the right end, so tomorrow I get to fix it.  I can't wait to paint over that burgundy paper, I will be glad to see the last of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment