Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 1

We are here, for day one of intense manual labor.  Yeah, me too, I just haven't started yet!  I have taken the before pictures as promised and will  upload them for your visual horror today.  Remember these are BEFORE pictures.  We (I say we in the royal sense, James, the muscle, really did it) have removed the horrible peg board and have begun to measure the groovy 70's style half walls for cutting down to counter height.  We have plans for a "wrapping station" to create beautiful packaging for our beautiful products, and a courtesy area for coffee and drinks for our customers, and you of course, dear reader.  We are in the process of finalizing the "party room" decor plans, to make the perfect space that will be available for rental for parties, meetings and other gatherings.  I get to do my favorite thing today-shopping.  Yeah, it's just for brackets and plug covers and things like that, but hey, shopping is shopping right??  All right, I am getting dirty looks from the "hired help" ( Just kidding James, love you) so I better let you go.  Till next time, dear reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment